Blue Jeans

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I seem to have such a hard time finding jeans that fit well and are still reasonably priced. One of the biggest issues of course is the length, as I am only 5'2". A lot of jean makers seem to have the longer length, but not the shorter length for us short ladies. Another issue is the fit. Jeans that fit well at the hips and waist doesn't always fit well at the calves. A third issue that I have been struggling with is find jeans that are not too low-waist but aren't up to my belly button. After Mason, I have a nice little post-partum present known as the bulge, and my old jeans are cut too low so the bulge sort of "bulges" out. I found these jeans from the Loft that I'm wearing below that helps with the bulge issue. They are still a little longer than I really care for, but I just fold them over as I love the wash and the fit. I did get these also which are the ankle length, but fits me perfectly, and also helps with the bulge!!! I have bought Loft jeans in the past, and although not my favorite, these two pairs have really changed my mind about their jeans so I'm looking forward to getting some more washes.

What are your biggest issues with jeans, and which brands are your favorites?

Thanks for reading!

Kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER