Burt's Bees Brightening Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I've been using this moisturizer alongside the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector. This moisturizer claims to give you brighter skin in 8 weeks. The main ingredient is daisy which is supposed to be a natural skin brightener. After using it for over 8 weeks, I haven't seen anything dramatic in my skin. The moisturizer itself is a light beige color so that helps gives my skin a more luminous color, but I didn't feel like my skin improved. I am not a fan of how the cream sits on my skin either. It is a little thicker than I like especially since my skin is going back to being more oily. I also don't care for the smell. It's not overpowering, but it is a faint smell that I don't really like.
 
Have you tried this, and did it work for you?
 
-Kaolee
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER