Just the Two of Us

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Brandon was out of town last week so Mason and I ended up flying solo. To say that it was hard was truly an understatement. I won't disagree that I tend to overcomplicate things, and overthink them so of course, coming into the whole situation, I was already panicked. The day to day with Mason is hard, but with Brandon, at least there is someone in the evening to talk to, and to hand Mason off to so I can catch my breath. However, without Brandon, I was sort of left on my own.
 
However, we survived, and I got to spend one-on-one time with Mason, even if it was at 1am for five straight days. Needless to say, I was very glad when we went to the airport to welcome Daddy home.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Kaolee
 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER