origins a perfect world age defense skin guardian with white tea

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Straight from Origin's website:

"In an ideal world, skin would never age before its time. Now Origins has uncovered the key to longer-lasting look of youth, health and vitality - utopia's own Silver Tip White Tea. It helps banish youth offenders long before they cause visible signs of oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. Boswellia sets up a secure sanctuary against age-accelerating static and stress. Without the need to defend itself, skin's energies are devoted to improvement. Smoothness is immediate. And lush, tranquil Mimosa, Orange and Bergamot sweep over you like a tropical trade wind. Skin has found its Shangri-la."

This is a serum that you use before your moisturizer. I really enjoyed using this during my pregnancy when my skin was a lot more dry. My skin is getting back to combination/oily, although with winter, I will probably start using this again. And yes, this stuff lasts forever! The texture of this serum feels like a primer to me, not exactly, but kind of. Since my skin is on the oily side, I probably won't repurchase after I use this up. I think this would be a great serum for those with dry skin.

If you feel like serums are a waste, I hope you change your mind. They are great to target your specific needs, and there are so many serums out there: brightening, anti-aging, etc. I always, always, always wear an eye-cream, follow by a serum, and topped off with a moisturizer. Depending on whichever serum I am using, I may put it all over my face, or on specific parts of my face.

Happy Almost Friday!!!

-Kaolee
 


 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER