Philosophy - Hope In A Jar Foundation

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I was shopping at Ulta, and came across the new Hope In a Jar foundation. I have tried the Hope In A Jar moisturizer in the original formula, and wasn't too crazy about it. Some of you might go wide-eyed in disbelief, but it wasn't that great when I used it the last time. However, I saw this foundation, and have been looking to try something other than my Tarte foundations so I picked this up in shade #5 (although I think I might be more of a #6). They have eight shades. The foundation offers light to medium coverage which is perfect for me, as I am not looking for full coverage. The foundation is supposed to be "light-as-air" and I have to admit that it is definitely a lighter formula, and goes on the skin nicely. It does have broad spectrum spf 20, and my skin does not react to the spf. If you know me, I don't wear sunscreen or a lot of makeup with sunscreen because my skin will react to the sunscreen. However, my skin has not reacted to this foundation, and also both the Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour foundation and BB tinted primer. This foundation is oil-free, but still hydrating. If you are looking for a new foundation and for light-to-medium coverage, then I definitely recommend this one!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
-Kaolee
  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER