Shopping for a Baby Boy

Thursday, January 22, 2015

These days, I buy more clothes for Mason than myself. It's mainly because he is outgrowing everything so fast. I have to stay on top of it as well since I feel like once I buy the next size up, I already have to be thinking about the size after that. One of my fears is running out of clothes in his size, and having to run to the store the day of to buy something that will fit him!

H&M has such cute baby clothes, and they have really cute boy clothes also. These are the items that I'm eyeing for my Mason!


 
 
He would be so cute in this! Doesn't hurt that it has an M on it already!

 
With no hair, Mason always reminds me of an old man. So naturally, cardigans would be perfect for him. This one has elbow patches. I mean, isn't that just the cutest??!!!!

 
 
These are just so darn cute! I love the patches on the jeans and love the faded details!
 

 
 
I have a star sweater too, so Mason and I could be twins!

 
 
I love the neon green on this jacket! So cute with the star design!



 
 
These are so cute! I wished they had some that would fit me!

 
 
This would be perfect with the sweatpants above!
 
 
I'm not sure if Brandon would be a fan of this on his little boy, but I love the print!!!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
-Kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER