Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Sunday, February 8, 2015

I've been using the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser in the evening, and I have been loving it! This is for all skin types, and it is a very gentle gel cleanser. This product has the following ingredients to help with various skin needs:

-Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and health skin
-Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties
-Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin
-Borage seed oil helps to nourish

This cleanser has no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. The cucumber extract is very prominent, and probably my favorite part of this cleanser. I like using this in the evening because it smells so relaxing, and makes me feel like I'm at the spa. This make my skin feel super soft and "fresh". If you are looking for a super gentle cleanser, this would be a great one!

Kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER