The Years Are Short

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

They say the days are long, but the years are short. And boy, I don't know who "they" are, but they sure are right. It doesn't help that I am in a different place, and I don't know anyone. It doesn't help that I'm also super tired. Who knew taking care of a little boy would be so tiring! Hugs to our daycare lady, and all she did! Not only did she watch Mason, she watched other kids too! We miss her dearly.

My attempt to get out of the house today failed miserably. Not only was the library closed, Mason also fell asleep. So back we came, and I realized I was starving so I am eating while Mason is sleeping. Anyways, presenting the apples of my eyes!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER