Clark County Fair

Saturday, August 8, 2015

We went to the opening day of the Clark County Fair in Ridgefield. Fred Meyer offered free tickets up until noon on opening day, and the C-Tran offers free shuttle service to the fair so the total cost of the fair ended up being completely free. Fred Meyer also offered a free pancake breakfast until 11AM which we took advantage of.

It was a nice warm day, and everyone was enjoying all the festivities. We walked around and looked at all the animals. There were goats, chickens, horses, birds, etc. There was a circus show, and more activities happening all throughout the day. The kids went on rides, and I was amazingly surprised at the number of rides offered at the fair. The marketplace was a bit lacking though. I was hoping to see more unique vendors, but it ended up being hot tub vendors, bed vendors, pillow vendors, etc. I supposed one does not go to the fair to buy what I had in my mind, but that would be my only complaint.

If you haven't gone, go!!! There is a ton of things to do, and ton of things for everyone in the family. The C-Tran offers free shuttle service so if you have the option, I would suggest taking the shuttle. From the fair, the bus comes every hour so that's something to consider and plan for.

Clark County Fair
17402 NE Delfel Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
August 7 - 16









2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been blog hopping this morning and I found your blog. Those are really great shots that you took at the fair and you really scored getting in free, with breakfast, too. The fair should be coming to our area within the next couple of weeks and I always look forward to it. It's actually the only time I get to have funnel cakes... lol.

    Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog today. I really enjoyed the visit... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed visiting. Ohhhh, funnel cake would have been delicious. I totally didn't pay as much attention to the food as I should have.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER