How Mason Feels About Crafts

Thursday, October 1, 2015

When I saw this particular photo on Facebook, I thought it would be a good idea for us to make one as well. While reading this blog, another reader pointed out that the handprints picture is actually a computer program simulated picture and not a DIY. You can buy that over here.


Using the tips from the other readers, Mason and I walked over to Michaels and Ross to pick up our tools. We used the following items:


It took me three days to get this done since I let them dry at night, and waited to do it each evening with Brandon and Mason. 

Instead of putting the paint in a pan, I painted each of our hands instead. This was the tip suggested by other readers.






Ta-da! Pretty awesome right? And cheaper then $35!

Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER