4 Questions

Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's been a while! With the holidays, I've totally skipped out on the blog, but there's a lot of things going on in my head so I figure I could always turn here ;)

I was reading Oprah Magazine, and she had a column with these questions so I thought it would be a fun idea to do a little questionnaire myself.

1. I always feel transformed when I...get a new haircut. Nothing beats a fresh cut. You feel so revived. And I'm very much in need of a haircut!

2. When I need a dose of inspiration, I...read a good career book. And I just read a very, very good one that I will share with you soon.

3. I'd love to let go of...self doubt. I was reading an interview with Kat Cole, and she talked about just going for it, and not waiting until everything is perfect. I love her interviews since she doesn't just tell you what she did, but she also gives you lots of good tips and motivation. It would be so awesome to have a mentor like her.

4. One tiny change I made that had a big impact was...not drinking soda. I usually stick with water, unless it's a special occasion, then I'll have a Coke. I know, I know. So gluttonous :) But I actually enjoy water.

Have a great week! I hope you take this week by the horn!
Kaolee

1 comment:

  1. Ooo such good questions Kaolee! This time of the year is always perfect for taking stock. Great job giving up soda! I did a few years back and it makes all the difference. Hope you and your lovely fam are having a great 2016 so far! x Lar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER