Things I Loved in July

Monday, August 8, 2016



This month absolutely flew by! Here's a tidbit of what filled my month:

1. 168 hours: You Have More Time Than You Think. I am not even sure how this book came into my possession. Based on the color of the book, I think I picked it up for $1 at a library book sale. I bought it purely for its color. I was organizing the shelves when I realized it was one of the only book in that particular section that I had not read so I decided, why not? I don't know if it's just this time in my life, or if I was remembering how crazy things were right after Mason was born, and Brandon and I were both working, but everything the author said was exactly what I needed. It really made me think about how to organize my day in order to be a better mom and wife, and to utilizing the time that we have when Brandon is home. It's so good, I'm sending it to a friend that I think could really use it. I hope she likes it just as much as I do!

2. The Honest Company Belly Balm. I used this religiously throughout my pregnancy with Mason, and I'm using it this time as well. Not as religiously as I should :) But I'm onto my 2nd tub and I'm hoping for the same results as last time. I absolutely love how rich this balm is.

3. The Honest Company Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 30. I bought this in my monthly bundle, and the one off their website is so tiny, but I actually don't mind since it's easier for me to tote around. I have been using only their sunscreen since I'm allergic to quite a lot of other brands, and their brands work well for me. This stick is so much easier, and I love taking it to me to playgroup since it makes it so much easier to quickly apply on Mason.

4. doTERRA petal diffuser. I bought this in the middle of the month, and have been using it nonstop. I knew I wanted to diffuse lavender during labor, and wasn't quite sure about which diffuser to get. This one is a bit pricier, but after reading the reviews, I wanted to try it out. It's the perfect size, and I love that it will automatically turn off after a certain amount of time (based on what you select). I've been diffusing lavender in the evening in our room, and it definitely helps us sleep better!

Kaolee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER