rhea lana children's consignment event

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

i wasn't familiar with this until my friend A told me about it. it's a consignment shop and they have all sorts of things from maternity wear to children's clothing to toys, etc. this event only happens twice a year, once in the spring and the second in the fall. they have it in a lot of different states so check out their website here. if you are a mom to be, you can even shop early, and you bet I'm going for that!

on baby news, i have finally made it to the third trimester. i've been asking a lot of ladies about when they actually "popped." i feel like i have been about the same size for quite some time now. i feel huge as it is right now so it's hard for me to imagine being any bigger, but i need my little guy to be bigger than he is right now.

-kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER