Cooking With: Eggplants

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I love Thai food. Like, love love love it. No words to describe it enough. There's something comforting about a plate of rice with warm curry on top.

I had bought some eggplants at the farmer's market, and I decided to use them in my curry. Growing up, my mom used eggplants a lot and I learned to really love it. One side note, it has the tendency to soak up sauce and oil, but I love that about eggplants since the eggplants get really tasty!

One can of panang curry
One can of coconut milk
Cut up chicken
Two cut up eggplants
Vegetable oil

Heat up the oil, and add in the panang curry. Let cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently so the curry does not burn. Add the one half of the can of coconut milk. Add in the chicken until cooked. Add in the other half of the coconut milk. Add in the eggplants. Stir, and cover. Check every so often so that the curry does not burn. Once the eggplants are soft, your eggplant panang curry is done.

Enjoy!

Kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER