Jerusalem Cafe

Monday, September 28, 2015





On Friday night, we went out to dinner with the sister missionaries at Jerusalem Cafe in downtown Vancouver. Since we aren't living within our current ward boundaries, we've just gone out to eat with the sisters. I can't wait to actually be within the boundaries so I can just have the sister missionaries over. I really enjoy cooking so it's fun to try different dishes, and let others try it as well.

We love mediterranean food, and when the sisters told me that they like this place, I knew we had to try it. I ordered the Kofta Kabob which was absolutely delicious. However, the portions were smaller then I had hoped for. Brandon wasn't as impressed with his dish. I'm going to look up some recipes for some mediterranean dishes for us to try.

Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER