Waverly in Twelve Months

Friday, September 1, 2017

Waverly is turning 1 on Monday! I can't believe how fast her first year has flown by. Having Mason definitely sped that up. I hardly even remember having her nap on me when she was very little. It was wonderful when I just had Mason, and he basically napped on my chest for my whole maternity leave. It was amazing, and it was beautiful. I took so many pictures of him napping on my chest. With Waverly, there wasn't a lot of time for that. She sort of had to grow up. And that's exactly what my little bebe has done.

She's such a joy. I just love everything about her. I love how chunky she is. She's in Size 2T!!! Like, what the heck?! She loves snuggles when she's tired, but don't get in her way when she's not because she is a very busy body. She loves to climb absolutely everything. Even things that she can't climb, her little short legs will try. She's a good eater. She's a good sleeper. She's still on two naps a day. She sleeps 9pm - 6 or 7pm. I wish she would sleep a little later, but I'm not complaining. She loves to play cars with her brother although he doesn't like her playing with his cars. Sometimes she will make the car sounds like her brother. It's so darn cute. She loves to smile, and I love her squinty eye faces. She's walking and falling, but she loves walking and being so independent.

I'm so grateful for my phone for the easy captures! The pictures came out of order :(




























Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER