Mason's Personality

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mason is an incredibly sweet boy. He loves to smile and he loves to laugh. He loves cuddling and hugs. I think he is going to be a bit on the sensitive side. The other day, Brandon came home and started yelling Mason's name. I was still feeding him so his face was looking away from Brandon. He could only hear the yelling. I initially thought that he was going to lean back and look up to wherever Brandon's voice came from. However, he just stopped eating, face frozen. Brandon yelled a couple more time to try and get Mason's attention. All of a sudden, Mason's face turned into a cute frown and he starts bawling. It was so sad (but still so cute!). Brandon came and snuggled the cry out of him. Because of this, and many other instances, I really believe that Mason will be sensitive.

He is a very curious boy. He loves to look around, and I am starting to fear the day that he becomes mobile. He loves when I throw him in the air (or maybe all babies love this?). He giggles when I kiss his tummy, and when I squeeze his thighs. He loves to babble and coo in his high-pitched voice.

I love seeing his personality form, and can't wait to see more as he grows up!

-Kaolee



2 comments:

  1. He's adorable! It is fun to watch him grow, and hear of your love for him, from a distance. So grateful for the internet. Give that little guy an extra hug from me. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER