February's Obsessions

Monday, March 14, 2016


February was fairly low-key for us. A lot of working, a lot of sleeping, and a lot of lazing around. Which meant a lot of Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. We were obsessed with this show, this show, and this show.

This website satisfies my curiosity of what others are doing. I especially enjoyed reading this one, and this one.

I finally got around to ordering one of these, with my baby's birth date on it. I love wearing it.

I picked this and this up, and have been wearing them obsessively, at least once a week. I sized up to a Medium, and it comes right down to my knees, which is my preferred length. Price tag is awesome, and both pieces are machine washable.

Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER