Stop & Smell the Cows

Friday, May 8, 2015

Last night, one of the ladies here stopped by & brought me some fresh grape juice. I'm sitting here, drinking the yummy grape juice, and thinking that this place is growing on me. I really like the slower pace here, and there isn't much to do so you end up just being. I'm not much for just sitting here doing nothing, but without a choice, I'm just taking things easy. The weather is beautiful as usual, and the backyard here is awesome. It helped us really decide that we want a yard for our house.

This morning, we joined some ladies for a walk, and they were all so sweet. The conversations were good, and learning how they all ended up here was very interesting. I have a tendency to prejudge my environments, and I'm glad I'm giving this place another chance because meeting these ladies have been great. And I'm glad that I came back here.

We are slowly getting into the rhythm of things here. Wake up, feed Mason, play, run errands, Mason takes a nap, I work or clean, he wakes up, and we start again until Brandon gets home. I miss cooking for Brandon so that has been fun. I like the simpleness of our days sometimes. Other days, I miss working, and the busyness of it. The go, go, go.

But in the mean time, I'm going to stop and smell the cows.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER