Flash Clean

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I saw this in store, and was intrigued by what it promises. When I use mascara, the only kind that I reach for is waterproof because it holds my curls better. However, when it comes to taking off my mascara, it is a lot of work. I have tried a lot of different make up wipes, and none has taken off all my mascara. Most will just give me raccoon eyes. And on the back of this bottle, it says that "it releases powerful cleansing agents to quickly break up the most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara." After using this, I definitely agree that it will take off the most stubborn makeup. The price is also right on point.

The way that I used it was more of a makeup remover. However, you can use this as a makeup remover, cleanser, and moisturizer. The directions on the bottle states, "With eyes closed, apply lotion to face directly with fingers or on a cotton pad. Gently massage all over face and wipe clean with a cotton pad. No rinsing necessary." I haven't tried it that way yet, but I have my own cleanser and moisturizer that I like so I prefer to use it strictly to remove my face in lieu of a make up wipe.

What are some of your favorite make up removers?

Kaolee



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER