garnier skin renew dark spot corrector

Sunday, December 28, 2014


I've been using the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector for a couple of months now, and it's time for a review! I'm nearly done with the cream. I've been using it as a serum, so after my eye cream, and before my moisturizer. I put this all over my face except for under my eyes, or on my eyelids. This cream contains 5% Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps your skin repair itself, and helps with aging. It also helps brighten your face.

I've used a couple of the Garnier skin care products before, and really liked them so I was excited to try the spot corrector. However, after a couple of months of using this consistently, I have not seen my dark spots disappear. I'm almost done with this product, and I don't plan to repurchase. I think this product would be good for preventative skin care; however, based on my experience, this product does not get rid of dark spots. My dark spots are mainly sun spots so this may help with acne scarring, or other types of dark spots.

The cream itself is not too thick. It has a nice scent, and is not overpowering.

I was really hoping that a drugstore product could solve my spot issues; however, I'll be trying some other new products. Let me know if you have any favorites that I should try!

-Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER