Last Of...Blueberry Picking

Friday, July 29, 2016




Our days are numbered, little guy. Despite the warm weather today, we ventured out for some blueberries. We had friends that joined us, which made the hot sun less apparent, and more tolerable. My little helper was good for a little under an hour, then the sweat on his neck started bothering him, and it sort of went downhill from there. He did pick quite a bit so I only had to pick the other half of the bucket. Needless to say, I'm pleased with our bucket, and the handful of blueberries I'll be eating after I'm done here. I really like this place that we go to, Mattila's U-Pick.

I'm 33 weeks, and I have the feeling this is the last time we'll go blueberry picking, just the two of us. The heat can be a bit much, not to mention the popping of my belly. Last night, Brandon remarked that my belly is definitely growing bigger now. There are quite a few things left to do around the house, but I'm really enjoying these last weeks with Mason.

Some weekend reads for you:

Would you ever consider this career?

It's her birthday, and she'll give you 20% off if she wants to!

I bought a few things from here, and I'm hoping they work out since it's for after the baby. You can still shop the sale so look around if you're bored.

Apparently my genes make me attractive. Not to mention, I'm pregnant as well.

Call me nosy but I'm addicted to this website.

Happy Friday!
Kaolee







SaveSave

1 comment:


  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    the Best Leather Jackets for Men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER