This Could End Badly

Thursday, July 7, 2016






It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's a crazy pregnant woman going across the monkey bars!

I hadn't anticipated going across the monkey bars until I saw Brandon going across it, then I thought, why not? He doubted that I could make it across since my arm strength is on a low here these days. That made me want to get on even more. Across I go, and a couple of times after just for kicks.

Anyways, this is more of a bump update post, and not just me being crazy.

I'm 30 weeks, and not even sure where all the time has gone. I'm stoked that I'm so close to the end, but aware that there is quite a bit to do before the baby comes. Since we are in a new place, that means a different hospital, a different midwife practice, and a different routine this time around. With Mason, everything went almost like how I wanted so I am hoping things go as planned this time around. I'm seeing a chiropractor for my lower back pain. I'm hoping to read about coping mechanisms since I did not do that previously. With Mason, I just went with it, and though laboring was not fun, we made it through and this time, I'm hoping it'll be the zen, and controlled laboring that I'm picturing...probably not though lol. Each day is still different, and sometimes I'm super tired, and sometimes I'm okay. We try not to do too much so I can rest up a lot more. My taste buds are still a little crazy. Sometimes I think I'm back to normal, and then right after I say that, things start to taste weird again. So now, I just take it one day at a time, and just feel blessed when my taste buds are a-OK.

Thanks for listening to me ramble!
Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER