a sweet moment

Thursday, September 18, 2014

one of my favorite moments (so far!) happened a couple of weeks ago. i had gotten up to feed mw. typically what i do is feed him one side, change diaper and then feed him on the other side. well, i had just changed his diaper and was about to feed him again. while walking to the couch, he loudly burped in my face 3 times. i was caught by surprise, since i had already burped him before changing his diaper. i laughed at him, and he laughed back and gave me the sweetest grin. the rest of the time, he ate and just smiled at me. it was the sweetest thing ever and makes getting up in the middle of the night so much easier.
 
i love these sweet moments with my little guy.
 
-kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER