things i loved in august

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


hope you all had a great labor day weekend! we had a lot of fun yesterday. one of bd's coworkers invited us over for dinner with her and her family. we had a really good time & had a lot of great conversations. she even held mw so we could eat while the food was hot. we have honestly been so blessed with great coworkers & friends who have helped us so much! afterwards, we came home & had s'mores and swam with some of our friends from church. we definitely live for the weekends & for holidays!!!
here are a few things that i loved during the month of august!

i was looking for a setting powder & the girl at sephora recommended this one to me. it has a very slight glitter in it that is supposed to make you look luminous. glitter might not be the best word for it because wearing this won't make your face shiny, i promise! 



i have to admit that i don't use this on my cheek. i use it on my lips & i really like it. it gives a stain like effect and doesn't dry out my lips.





my girlfriend e gifted me this diaper bag. i've been loving this and it fits all of mw's stuff and also mine as i use this as my purse + diaper bag. she also gifted me this changing pad which i love and use all the time. visit her stella & dot shop here.





i was seriously panicking after a couple of weeks of waking up in the wee hours with mw. i was getting so exhausted and i just couldn't handle it anymore. enter this book shared by my girlfriend k. she let me borrow her copy. i've since ordered my own! there are lots of books out there about sleep training but so far, i have really enjoyed this one and it seems to be working so far!

happy september! we are officially on countdown for the in laws & my sister in law who are coming this month!

-kaolee

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fabrizia: If you'd like a bag of your own. message me girl and I can share the full pattern line. :) XO, Eboné

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out girl! I am so glad that you love the bag and the changing pad and use them both! We must meet up again for baby time and catching up! XO, Eboné

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER