6 weeks check up

Monday, August 25, 2014

i had my 6-week checkup with my doctor this morning. i weighed in at 118 lbs. my midwife said that i can start upping my exercise. the only thing that i have really been doing is walking. i have done a little bit of yoga and another post-pregnancy workout video, but that has been minimal. i'll continue to increase the number of days that i work out and continue to try different work outs as my body allows.
 
i'm not in a rush to get back my body. i just want to continue to work out and be able to walk up a flight of stairs without breathing hard ;) 

 
i still have a bulge on my belly so this picture may be a bit misleading.

 
excited to work out again!
 
-kaolee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER