Happy 11th Months!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How can it be almost a year already? I feel like just yesterday you were looking up at me with those little brown eyes, and laying there, not knowing how to crawl, or open drawers?

You can now stand up in your high chair if I don't strap you in. You can hold onto furniture and walk alongside. You still love when we walk you, your face just turns into the biggest grin. You know to clap when we sing "If you're happy, and you know it, clap your hands." You love seeing other kids when we go shopping, although sometimes you are not so sure of them when you have to play with them. You are very observant, and love to stare. You have gotten good with scrolling on my phone. Daddy wants to get you a touch screen computer monitor, but I'm not so sure I want to get you into electronics yet (You are not even one yet!) You sweat quite a bit when you are hot, so you may not end up with my no-sweat genes. You love to sit in my lap when we read. You don't like loud noises. The other day, I tried to pump up your pool, and you crawled over, head down, with big tears in your eyes. You are very sensitive to noise, and the quietest sound will get your attention. However, you don't care about noise very much when it comes to you doing the noise making. You love to scream, and shout. You love to pucker your lips together, and make the O sound like you are in trouble. You just recently learned that you can do the same but hold the O sound longer to sound like you are understanding. You say mamamamamamamamama. I'm trying to get you to do the same for dadadadada. You don't go down as easily for a nap these days but you take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sometimes you will stand without holding onto anything if you are busy; that is, until you realize what you are doing, and then you find the closest thing to hold onto. I hope this means you will be walking soon! I just started feeding you cheerios, and you really like them. You also really like eating off our plates, and your mouth will sometimes water when you see me getting some food for myself. You put everything in your mouth, and though you try to be sly about it, I catch most of them (I hope so, at least!). You are active, active, go everywhere. You love to take things out of boxes, like your diapers. You don't just take them out and move them aside, you are very dramatic and sure about where you are putting them, and that usually means over your shoulder and behind you. You love climbing, on the stairs, on boxes, on me. Whatever you can stretch your little legs to, you will. And I hope you will always climb, no matter the obstacles, to get to where you want to be. I love you always.

-Momma



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER