Workout Status

Thursday, June 4, 2015

I just started Cross Fit & I'm loving it so far. It really is more like a love/hate relationship. I have been going only a total of 3 times, and I haven't done the same thing twice. There is a work out of the day, and all the classes that day do that same work out. I love that the moves are more nontraditional, think tire rolls.

My June work outs that I'm planning are:
Monday - Cross Fit, walk 3.5 miles
Tuesday - Card deck work out
Wednesday - Cross Fit, walk 3.5 miles
Thursday - Card deck work out
Friday - Cross Fit, walk 3.5 miles

Saturdays and Sundays are rest days. I'm walking with a couple of ladies from church and we walk approximately 3.5 miles. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we do the card deck work outs. Basically, you use a deck of cards, and based on the 4 suits, you decide which moves for which suits. One suit is cardio, one is legs, one is abs, and the last one is arms. The number on the card is multiplied by 2 for the time, or doubled depending on the type of exercise you are doing. It's such a smart idea, isn't it? You shuffle the cards, and pull the cards off the top, and just do whatever move the card tells you. I think it's brilliant.

The most fun part has been doing it with a group. I'm so much more of a social exerciser, and being with the ladies help, and working out with everyone else at Cross Fit helps. We'll be moving at the end of the month, but I'm planning to take these ideas with me when we move!




Once while driving back from Oregon, we got to see the sun set. It was beautiful, and we had to stop to take some pictures!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER