My Fair Lady

Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm sitting here, thinking about what a fun weekend we had with my sister in law and her family. I especially am grateful that we live closer, and that Mason can spend time with his cousins. They love him, and he loves them. His littlest cousin Wes is always trying to carry him, and it's the cutest because Wes is not much bigger than Mason but he wants to carry him, and stroll him along in his stroller.

We went with them to the Renaissance Fair, and got to watch some fights, and practice some archery. I had never done any archery before but it was actually really liberating, and fun! Maybe a possible future sport for me???? ;) We also got to visit the farm where Brandon grew up, and Mason saw some chickens.

This is a short weekend for us here, and then we are off again.

Kaolee










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER