Weekend Link Love

Friday, October 9, 2015


Mason had his first dentist appointment yesterday. The dentist and the hygienist were so, so good! I have had rock solid recommendations for Mason's doctor, and now with this dentist, I am just ecstatic! I have had my shares of not the best doctors/dentists/etc, so this is just so, so nice. The hygienist watched Mason while I talked to the dentist which was just so helpful since Mason wanted to crawl around and explore all over the office. The dentist was so good with Mason, and playing with him, and talking to him, and explaining. Are all pediatric dentists like this, or did I just lucked out? 

1. I've been using Biore Pore Strips forever now, and there is just something so satisfying about it. The released a limited edition set, and I bought some. I'm such a sucker for limited editions, and beautiful prints. See here.

2. I made a tassel keychain since mine broke, oh, three years ago. Target is selling theirs with a usb for $24.99. A bit pricey in my opinion, but the regular price is $34.99. Mine doesn't have the usb but it probably cost me $8. You decide. You can buy it here.

3. A friend told me about yet another grocery store within a 5 mile radius. It's similar to Whole Foods. I'm amazed at how many different grocery stores we have here. The cashier was super super nice. I think it's because of their motto. The friendliest store in town. Similar to Whole Foods and Chuck's, they also have classes. I really want to check it out. Oh, they also emailed me my receipt. Nice! Go here.

4. I read his book, and I'm thinking I'm going to be spending a lot of time here.

5. I just love the wash of these jeans.

Have a great weekend!

Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER