a baby-cue

Monday, June 16, 2014

my girlfriends threw me a fantastic baby-cue a couple of weekends ago. as this is our first, my bff had the fantastic idea of turning it into a couples shower so that bd could be there as well. we had a lot of fun talking with everyone that came and love all our gifts. we can't wait for him to play with the toys and use all the gifts that everyone gave us. thank you to all those that came, especially those that came from a far distance. we are very blessed to have such wonderful family & friends.

my girlfriend heather took these fantastic pictures. thank you so much for taking these lovely pictures. i used one of them for our thank you cards via shutterfly and thought they turned out fantastic!


my girlfriends made me a mother-to-be crown.

 
our beautiful cake - all the way from peachtree city.


the banner for our little guy.

 
popping.
 
 
parents to be!
 
-kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER