family fun

Sunday, June 1, 2014

is it really june already? this year is just flying by. and this weekend flew by as well. we had family in town for my baby shower and it seems like just yesterday i was anticipating them coming and today they are all gone. after looking at these few pictures that i have of the whole trip, i realized how much more pictures i need to take. it's a double edge sword, to capture pictures that will last forever, and to always feel like every moment needs to be captured, and thus missing the point of living in the moment. however, i have never regretted taking too many pictures because they make me remember all the little things that happen. and these pictures make me happy.


my little niece was so excited for some pool time. it started raining 40 minutes after we went down to the pool so that was a little bit of a bummer, but I'm glad we got to dip a little in the pool. 


this is their silly face pictures.  


my little brother teaching me some ab moves. these will definitely come into handy after baby boy is here. 


two of my brothers. i'll get to see another two brothers this upcoming week, which i'm ecstatic! 


my sister in law is also preggo. and due in july as well!  


my brother's daughter and the first grandchild in our family.
 
missing them already but can't wait to see them all again soon!
 
-kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER