Dim Sum Fun

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I went with some girlfriends to Golden BBQ in Chamblee for dim sum. This had only been my second time going out for dim sum so I was excited to try a different place. The place itself was a bit dirty looking for my taste. You order dim sum off the menu so there is no cart going around showing off the goods. One of our friends ordered for us which we all greatly appreciated!


I loved the greens! Simple, but delicious!


Sesame balls with red beans. This was yummy.


This has shrimps inside.


This is almost the same as the one above, but with bbq meat. I wasn't a fan of the flavor, although the meat by itself would be good. But together, somehow, I didn't feel like they went together.


Chicken feet. Yeah, you heard that right. And my favorite!!! Not kidding. Where's Brandon for that kiss?


I don't remember trying this dish.


Or this.


Or this.


Or this.

So, in summary, I don't remember tasting some of these things. But I will say, the chicken feet was awesome!!! 

If you ever get the chance, you should totally grab some adventurous friends, head to Buford Highway, and get some dim sum!

Thanks for reading!

Kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER