Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The reviews on this product are off the charts! So of course, I feel a little bummed giving this product a not so great review. This serum just did not work for me, and I so wish it did! This is an anti-wrinkle treatment and has 10.5% Vitamin C. The two main ingredients are glycerin and Vitamin C. The glycerin puts moisture into  your skin, and the Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps with aging skin. I'm about half way through my bottle, and I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. When you put this serum on your face, it goes on feeling like a primer. I don't notice any difference in my pores, but it does have that consistency when applied to your face. I was using this morning and night, before my moisturizer. A caution if you have pimples, or acne-prone skin - this will burn those open areas on your skin! I had a little bump on my forehead, and didn't think twice about using this, and when I did, it totally did not feel good.

Have you tried this? And did it work for you?

Thanks for reading!

Kaolee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER