Seven Month Update!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

My little stud muffin is seven months! He is getting to be so handsome. He's an active little guy, and he continues to love to laugh, and smile. He is getting so heavy, and carrying the car seat is really such a pain these days! Previously, I had said that he loves when I clap his hands together. Well, lately he has been clapping his own hands. It is so cute! He continues to learn to roll and turn. Just the other night, we had put him to sleep on his tummy. Fifteen minutes later, Brandon went to check on him, and he was on his back, head facing opposite direction, hands up beside his head. It was so cute seeing him sleep in that position, but we were just so stunned that he had flipped and turned all the way around. We'll continue to keep an eye on this one since he is certainly starting to learn how to be mobile now. He has two cute, lower teeth. I guess when Brandon was out of town, and I wasn't getting any sleep, those were coming in. It's absolutely adorable to see him laugh, and they show through. He is in Size 4 diapers now. He eats 8 ounces now, except for when we feed him a little entree bucket, then we follow that up with 2 or 4 ounces.

I have less than 5 months to plan his first birthday, and yes, I'm panicking!!! If you have any ideas on themes, let me know! His favorite color right now is red, so I really want to incorporate that in somehow. Speaking of red, I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Kaolee



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER