all the lovin'

Friday, May 23, 2014

is it just me or does a couple draw closer during pregnancy? it's not that we weren't close before. we have been married for 8 years so we have gotten to know each other quite a bit prior to my pregnancy. we've been each other's best friend, confidante, cheerleader, shoulder to cry on (his shoulder, not mine), therapist, and so many more.

i am quite fond of him and i am grateful to have a life partner as wonderful as he is.

maybe it's the idea that we created something together. the new experience that we are having. the thought that we created another little human. and as my belly bump grows, he is growing and becoming more human-like.

this has been an unbelievable journey thus far. i am more than grateful to be able to have this opportunity. and i look forward to many years of learning to be parents with my life partner. to having many more experiences as our lives change.


@ 32 weeks - that means less than 8 weeks left.

 
thanks for the beautiful necklace j!


i definitely notice my face gaining some baby weight.

 
flats are my best friends these days.
 

i've been trying to stay super hydrated and vita coco has been my favorite.

 
happy weekend. this weekend's to-do is to tidy up my baby registry. baby shower is next weekend and i can't wait!
 
happy weekend!
 
-kaolee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER